Saturday, February 5, 2011

I love the New Travel line.....

I am just posting a few of my favorite things from
the New Travel Line by Best Creation.
  I love the colors and all the prints and love
all the cute tags and stickers that go along with it too.
 I have so many trips that I need to catch up on and this paper
totally fits the bill... Love it :)


This paper is the perfect thing to do all my distressing
and inking with my Tim Holtz products.  I am 
a messy kind of painting gal and any chance to
make something old and distressed I am in :)

My 2 funny girls had us in stitches when we were
traveling through Indiana last winter with their
licorice smiles :)


All the chipboard pieces were great to punch holes
in and hang as tags on this altered notebook that
I created to use as a travel journal to keep notes 
in of my next getaway...  Can't wait to go now!
 BC has some new 6x6 pads that are great for cards.
 You can whip them up in no time at all and I am
really starting to love brown and turquoise alot.


We are having a really fun blog hop with Hand Made Flowers
starting this Monday with Best Creation so be sure
and stop by.... 

Hugs,  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...