Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reflection of me

Sometimes an idea comes to your head to use
a very special paper that you have in your stash
for a project you have in mind and sometimes
you get lucky and it comes out just the way you wanted it to.

I was goofing around taking lots of pictures of
everyone one day and accidentally got this one of me. 
I usually hate my photos so I am not in many of
my books but thought I better get something in
about me so that when I die at 100 years old my
family will have at least one of me in there :) funny me!

The paper is from my coveted Basic Grey Valentine stash
and a lace doili to frame it and some flowers i purchased
and also some that I made myself.  This was really fun to make and
hopefully I will do more in the future........


1 comment:

  1. This is a relly great page Teresa with lots of depth. Beautiful design and adorable flower cluster

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...