Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Really Fun day....

 So if you haven't gotten the chance to go to Mission Inn resort and spa you are in for a real treat!!!  I am going to sound like a commercial but this place is just gorgeous and a hidden treasure in Riverside California.  I got to go and spend the day with a few Scrapbooking companies making some really fun projects and this is where we had it!!  Can I just say WOW!!  It was built in the 1800's for wealthy people to come for the good weather and just kept getting bigger as the decades past... And every inch of it is
just amazing and gorgeous!!  I love, love, love old things can't you tell?  Anyway it was a perfect day and I had lots of fun with Kelly and we had a fabulous lunch and made a big mess and had lots and lots of fun......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...