Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My favorite Disney Album

  
I have made this album lots of ways from the 
orginal that I did for Pine Cone Press Publication
and everyone asked for more kits again so I used the
new papers from Pine cone and some stickers from EK
to make this newer version of it.  


For this book you need chipboard and cardstock to create
the cover and then you need five pockets from the ellison die.
I put clear acetate inside on the windows so that I can add stickers
and other embellishments.  Pine Cone designed little cards
with this collection that fit perfect in the pockets for journaling
and then you can also mat photos and put them inside.

For all of us with Disney passes this book is great because you
can add lots of photos for a quick trip to remember!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs- Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...