Sunday, June 26, 2011

Something different...

They have some new dies out for Sizzix and
i made this teacup out of Basic Grey and
this fun little mini suitcase out of Bo 
Bunny yesterday....  They were pretty quick
to put together and fun to give for a gift with
something special inside or maybe candies
or something like that too....  it was really fun!!

 The Teacup only takes one piece of paper
 and chipboard and then you can decorate it anyway
you would like.  The papers are the new Out of Print
from Basic Grey and it had the perfect flower print for this.

 I think I would still like to add some stitching around this
if I did another one and a cute little fold out book inside
but for the first one it's not so bad I think...

You have probably noticed that I don't do white space
pages and am challenged ALOT at this but I tried and
I was pretty happy with it.  I was going to name it something
different but I found this flower that looks like an oyster
and had to rename it my little pearl.... she is still a little 
fishy girl and plans to go into biology to train dolphins and 
those kinds of mammals...  I hope she makes it :)

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I love that tea cup! I might have to go buy that die!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...