Monday, June 20, 2011

A spring day full of flowers....

Time sure flies when you are scrapping doesn't it? I got
lots done over the weekend and will have lots to post
this week.  I am trying to catch up on photos in my files
and it's really fun just remembering all the fun we had!!

But I have some good knews too.  I did this layout
of my daughter in her new dress she bought and it wasn't
so much the really cute dress but how big her smile was
when she got all dressed up in it for the wedding...  and
I got it on the Basic Grey website too!!  I am so happy :)

I got some of the new out of print last week and have
another layout and some cards and will post those this week! 
If you haven't seen it in person it's fantastic and you can do
lots of different things with it and has great goodies that match!!  

i made the heart circle with a spellbinders die and 
made the spikey looking flowers with my Sizzix die.  
The borders are with a Martha Stewart punch. 



This is just a little frame that I did for a demo in the 
store with Sizzix dies.  They have lots of cute things
and especially flower dies that are really fun to play with!!


This book is by Prima and we were supposed to do
something else but my creative head said to do it 
another way and this is how it came out.  The papers
are filled with gorgeous flowers and we had fun misting
all the prima flowers to match with Tattered Angels 
sprays.  I could get hooked on all this wonderful 
messiness!!  It is fun to spray and use the screens if
you haven't tried them yet! 

Well that is all for today......

Hugs,   Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Stunning creations and congrats at getting posted on the Basic Grey Site - You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...