Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fun New projects

 I love this new line from 3 bugs!!  It has some really
fun prints mixed together in some great colors that 
are perfect for teenagers and other fun things like cards
and altered art.  My favorite part is the punch outs 
because you get lots of borders and flags and little fun
tags to use....  it was so fun!!

 I got this inexpensive wood frame and cut out lots of 
pieces from the flower page and the layered
design page to create the backround and pop up
some flowers at the edge.  I added a couple of stickers
at the top and at the bottom and then used
 my white pearl pen to go around the inside
center of the frame.  To finish it- I used a bit of brown
and black chalk ink around the edges and wha laaaa!

 I just used the left over scraps for these 2 cards and added
the stickers for the titles.  I am getting in the habit of using
the scraps so that I don't have lots of little pieces laying 
around and I have cards to give when I need them...


I am working on lots of new cards from my New Lily of the Valley 
stamps too but will have to post those in a couple of days...

Hugs,  Treesa

2 comments:

  1. great colors and lovely design. especially like tha last project.
    How are you these days? are you going for the BellaBLVD DT call perhaps ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...