Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Doodlebug Halloween


I am a huge fan of Doodlebug and when I came across
a stamp store in Elk Grove (Stampers Corner) 
that carried all of their products (I was so impressed)
both old and new I stocked up on all the fun things they had!!

I love how everything works together and they have these
adorable little adhesive characters from all the different
collections called doodle pops.  Soooo cute!! I had so much
fun using this line with all the great colors it has in it!!
My first project is this Memo Board-
 For this project I purchased a corkboard with a frame
and painted the edges black and added lots
of fun borders and papers to it in strips.  I used a stamp edged
punch for the rectangles around the top inside edge
and put that cute little bat on the side :)

I always love using the tags for cards and
what not but these went perfect to decorate
the top and bottom of this board...

 If you haven't gotten any baker's twine this is
a must have!!  There are so many colors available
 and it gives your projects that little extra something
that ordinary ribbons can't give to a project... 

 I love this little card.. To make it I cut strips and angled
them for the backround.  Then I added a cute piece of 
the spiderweb paper and matted it in white. I cut 2- 1/4"
stripes and glued them down and added one of the tags
over that.  Next I used one the new little green alien pops
and put him next to the trick or treat bag and added a
cute little happy halloweeen message!!  Whaa la, it's done!
Don't you just love his little jiggly eyes?

These little guys are sooo cute!  I would love to make
these for an invitation because it just screams come
to my party and have a good time right?

For some crazy reason my camera did not do this
page justice but the closeup color is better.  I added
a little distressing on the edges and a few of the tags
for color.  I love the purple and black spider paper,
it is just so very cute!!  Hope you all get some
of this cute paper to do your Halloween pages this
year... It is really fun to work with !!


Thanks for stopping by and have a really great day!

Hugs,  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...