Sunday, September 11, 2011

Basic Grey Monday Sketch


Hi Everyone,
I was gone all weekend and almost forgot to post
 my take on the Monday Sketch for Basic Grey.
I was up in Sacramento a few weeks back and took these 
photos of some beautiful Victorian Houses in the Historic
district downtown and thought it worked pretty good.  The papers are
from my stash and are from the Aged and Confused line...
I thought the blues and greys would give it an old time
look and I added extra brown and charcoal chalk to make
it pop more.. The flowers are made from Sizzix dies :)  







Thanks for stopping by....
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous work Teresa!!!! Miss having you over at BC!!!!! Loved working with ya! Hope all is well!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...