Friday, November 25, 2011

Card Club

It's time for Card Club again and I am pretty happy
with all the cards this month we are doing.
I promised we would do everyday cards but I 
added a few Christmas and promised Linda I would
use the Gingerbread stamp so they get two extra
Christmas this month.  Yay!!

My favorite this month is this pop up slider card
that I found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I changed it up a little
but its a super cute idea for cards...
I used a flower stamp from Hero Arts for the 
backround and embossed it in white to add more
texture to it.  The coloring is with chalks.

 I used the stripe paper from BG on this so it
looked a little like candy canes and added a cake
doily behind his head for texture. The 
image is stamped on Bazzill Kraft and inked with 
chestnut roan chalk ink.  The white is a gel pen 
and the rest is done with regular chalks. 
 Don't your love his smile ?
Stamp is by: Penny Black


 Last favorite is this gate card made with 2 new Spellbinders
dies that I just got.  I wanted a lacey effect so I layered them
and popped them up with foam squares.  The pink dot
paper is by Bazzill and the adorable dot paper from
the Birthday collection from Doodlebug.

Thanks for checking in and seeing what's new
after Turkey Day!!  

Hugs,  Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Sweet cards Teresa! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...