Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Cards with LOTV stamps..

The last release from LOTV was so cute and I couldn't resist
buying a few new ones to make a few new cards so send so
I got out my Copics out and had lots of fun creating...

 I love the new fairies that they have and
the cute ways they are drawn.  This one
can be for anything really but i used one of
the new mini buttons and made it for a birthday!
 I used papers from Lime Twist 6x6 pad on this
and my lg. Scalloped Octagons and the tiny
Scalloped squares in the 4 windows. For the outside
edge of the frame I traced around the edge of the die
and hand cut it so that it would just barely give
me a little bit of an edge for extra color. The coloring
 on the image is with copics and colored pencils and I added
diamond stickles on her wings to make them sparkle.

 Isn't this little puppy so cute?  For this I used
an old 6x6 pad with pet prints on it and my
Spellbinders Lacey Square die to mat behind
the image.  I also added the diamond stickles
on the little bubbles to make them glisten a little too.

 This is just a quick card you can make from
the kitchen paper pad from Bo Bunny.  I matted
all the papers 4 x to bring out the colors in the stripe
and put one of the coffee chipboard images over
the other coffee image to make it pop more.  The
flowers are from Prima and the what's brewin' is stamped
on cream cardstock with Momento Rich Cocoa
 on a small labels Twenty die from Spellbinders...
 I think I am going to add a little steam coming out
 of the cup now that I see it up but
hope you like all the bright and cheerful colors I used :)

and...
Last for today is just a simple thank you card that I made
with my MME paper pad.  I layered the papers across on
an A2 size cream card and added a sheer ribbon to start
and then embossed a simple square 2" embossed image
on a piece of their coordinating cream cardstock.  Lastly
i glued that on a Spellbinders square fleur de lis die and popped it up
with foam dots for more dimension.

Hope you like the new cards and have lots more to share
but I need to do a bit more coloring still so
have a great day and thanks for stopping by...

Lots of happy hugs,  Teresa


1 comment:

  1. So many sweet cards!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...