Friday, February 3, 2012

More Love coming your way...

So I am back from CHA and rested and filled with
lots and lots of inspiration so I am catching up as always
and doing a few challenges for today... I have a card
for Mojo Monday, a page for Basic Grey and another
page for Becky's Pagemaps contest.  I don't really
care if I win but doing these is an awesome way to get
out some goodies from your stash and make a few much
needed things done for who ever you need them done for!
And I am redesigning my scrapbook room so I am finding
all sorts of things that I forgot I had... so here goes....


First up is a card that I made using an embossed Scalloped
Circle and I added 2 embossed Spellbinders dies
and layered them over it.  I added perfect pearls 
in white and finished it with a net and ribbon bow
and 2 crystal stickpins.  The bee mine is from 
the coordinating word sheet and I just cut it out and inked 
around the edges and popped it up with foam dots.
I like this shape alot and it kind of looks like a doily
when you emboss it with an embossing folder.


This card I made from a Mojo Monday sketch a couple
weeks back.  I had this cute little bee sticker and mixed it
with some Basic Grey and 2 Spellbinders dies. The ribbon
on this is from May Arts.  I love the sheer checks in this
line.  They are super cute to mix with things... It was
quick and simple and now I have a fun card to giveaway
for Valentines... Yay!!


For my next project...
Becky Fleck is posting a contest on Page Maps 
and I found this cute sketch which is also showing
pages with Spellbinders dies... I so love this new idea 
cause you know how much I love using their products!
I really loved the soft colors of this paper line and it
wasn't too much to do a page about my son.  For the
border on this I zig-zagged around some pink twine
and tied a big bow in the corner..




The Basic Grey weekly challenge this week is to create
any page you want and start with " I love u" so
I created this page of the girls but just changed the
title a little to "I love that we're BFF's".  I am trying
to get a book together for my daughter to keep all the
fun photos of all her friends and family so now I
have 1 more to add to it....This was a really fun 
page to use lots of my BG stash and I added hearts
for a border and lots of little flowers and bling to it.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you
have a great weekend of creating!!

Hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Love your work, teresa! Your card are fabulous! And your layout ... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...