Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Doodlebug Baby


I am heading out today to sunny Arizona
for a weekend of creating with some
very talented ladies which I will share 
with you next week but before I go I wanted
to post a few new things I did....

We just got in the new Doodlebug baby papers
 and I made up a few samples to get 
everyone inspired like it did for me.  I love
these cute little characters on this paper and they
have lots of tiny prints to mix in with it.  It was
so pretty and cute I am going to have to get a bunch
for me to make as future gifts....so love this line :)





 Love this little monkey girl!


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to
leave a comment.  I love to hear what you think :)

Hugs,  Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love your cards and layouts! I see you love Dooblebug Babies lines ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...