Monday, March 5, 2012

Graphic 45 ideas


There are 3 new releases from Graphic 45 this month and
we got 2 of them so I have a new page and a few cards to
share with you today.. ..



One of their new ones is called Old Curiosity Shoppe
so I took the opportunity to scrap an old family photo
of our family store in Minn.  My great uncles started it
 in the 1800's and I have heard lots of stories of the goings on in it
so I needed to get this in my book to remember!  I just love
when I get one of these Victorian photos and it's even better
when my family is in it too...


This is my favorite card of the set because I love the
butterflies and the beautiful colors of this paper
and because of the Spellbinders dies too! 
For this I used the Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents S5-070
and Fleur de Lis Rectangles to make it a little more antique 
looking I added Chestnut roan ink around all the edges.


This is actually the last card from the scraps but I really
like the way that the papers went together just layering
squares on top of each other.  I just finished it with a bow
and a few clear and black rhinestones and ta da!!
An anytime, anyone kind of card.. Yay!


Love this card too.  It was super easy with
just bits and pieces of papers and to do 
something a little different I tied the ribbons
across 3 times to the left.  Love the butterflies!


And last today is a really easy card made with using 
the tags.  I didn't want to run the ribbon over the tag
so I punched holes in the card and ran it underneath.
Last i inked the edges and added 3 tiny black rhinestones 
and it was all done...  

Lots of Hugs and hope you have an amazing week!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...