Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Wonderful Wednesday....


Yep I am still out here creating away... but much
more relaxed these days.  I am taking life a little more
slowly, working less and putting more into what I do and it's
really fun to think outside the box and create things I wouldn't
normally do. But alot of them I can't share with you all yet but
I do have a few cards that I did out of some super cute
new Bella Blvd summer papers I bought and it sure
put me in a bright and cheerful mood!

For my first card I cut 2 print pieces for the backround.  
Then i cut a paper ribbon in blue dot and flagged the bottom. 
 Then I cut and embossed 2 pieces of my Spellbinders 
Lattice Rectangles S4-319 to use as a base for the
sticker and the you make me smile tag. I used a few
3L foam squares to pop it up and add some depth. Then i
 sewed all around the outside edges and finished it 
with a few tiny white pearls and a cute white bow.

I wanted to try something with my Splendid Circle
die S4-354 and came up with this bright pretty 
medallion with little butterflies and added a tag & 
sentiment from Mrs. Grossmans stickers in Italian
that says thank you!  The bottom cut outs are made
with one of my Spellbinders Edgeabilites dies. I 
love them because you don't have to cut an edge you
can just use it to cut out and leave a design on
something and you can mix and match them which
no other dies can do... They are really fantastic!!
Here is the link to see them all here.

For my last card I used my Spellbinders Postage Stamp
die S4-348 and cut and embossed it for the back round.
  Behind the sun sticker I cut a few pieces of the yellow 
cardstock and made a lattice design and just finished it with the 
"sending you sunshine" tag and a few tiny pearls. For 
the sun I did add a little of Donna Salazar's fairy dust glitter
to make it sparkle.. I could put it on everything :) 
I just Love glittery things!

That's all for today... going to make my family
some dessert tonight and watch a movie!  
Hope you have a wonderful night,
Teresa


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...