Thursday, June 28, 2012

Card Club for June

It's time again for our Card Club and this
month we are talking about lots of ideas
for framing. It should be fun and they get to do some
coloring and a little Tim Holtz distressing....
there is still another card I need to finish with
a framed envelope but I still need to do a little coloring
so I will share that a little later....



I used lots of different stamps and lots of bright
colors for summer and tried to use lots of the new
backround stamps that are out now.... and
It seems I am always doing a commercial for
Spellbinders but it's what I love using and all
of the cards have labels and tags on them this time.  
And if you cut the pieces before--- you can run all of
them on your Grand Caliber at one time because
the platform is so big.  It's wonderful!!  It saves so much time
and that way you can create more :) --- I will be sure and take 
some photos of the girls in class and post them next week...

But until then thanks so much for checking in
and a special Thank you for all of you that
left such wonderful comments on the Blog Frenzy post!
They were very much appreciated and I love hearing what
you like and don't like and it gives me ideas on
new things to do... Happy Creating today,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I will always make comments, because i love how feminine and pretty so many of your items are and are not when they are for boys. I love having people i know see my sis's designs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...