Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spellbinders Blog Hop starts tomorrow

It's time again for lots of sneak peaks from our Spellbinders
world of amazing dies starting tomorrow!!  Whoo hooo!!
You can check it all out here..

We have 8 days of designers and New Dies to share with
all of you from June 21st through June 28
 so be sure and stop by the blog and see some
of the Amazing dies that are coming out this summer!!
Get your checkbooks ready ladies it's going to be great!!

Today I just want to share a quick and easy card
that I made creating my own flower with
Donna Salazar's Carnation Creation die.
I could make these all day long in lots of colors to
decorate everything and hopefully I can put up some
tutorials soon now that we have our CHA projects in!


I used some Teresa Collins papers for this
card and an old piece of vintage lace from
my collection.  The color was perfect and I think
it added just the right amount of texture to it.
Dies used for this are:
Carnation Creations
Foliage
Labels Twenty Two

Thanks so much for dropping by and my day
is on Monday the 25th so hope to see you then...

Hugs and Smiles,
Teresa

3 comments:

  1. wow, loved your card and the die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Teresa ♥ just came by to say hi. Hope you are doing well and that life is good. My little ones are growing and so does their allready strong wills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty delicate card - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...