Thursday, August 23, 2012

August Card Club already?

It's time again for Card Club at the store and this month
I promised all the girls that we would start early with 
Holiday Cards and since I love Fall and all the 
fun things to do during it, it was great to start them so soon!!


This month we are working with lots and lots of New 
Penny Black Stamps!  They are gorgeous and there is lots
of fun script for sentiments and lots of variety in styles.
I love the masked cat with the pumpkin and one of my 
favorite Whipper Snapper stamps with the ghost wagon..
Truthfully they are all cute and I can't wait to dig in 
and make some really fun cards with the other styles out too!

I will take some photos and post of the card creating fun
in the next 2 days but until then have a super great day
and Happy Cardmaking to you!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...