Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Card Club for October

This was a really fun class to teach this month and it was
fun getting our inspiration going for Christmas even though
we have a couple of months ahead of us.  We made 5 cards, 
a tag and they learned to make boxes for Christmas goodies too!


There was lots of embossing powder, ribbons and assorted other
things we used this month to glitz them up and I think that is
my favorite part of the season!!  Can't wait to start decorating
and get all my things ready to celebrate with my family...


This is one of my favorite stamps from Just Rite Stampers 
and all the ladies loved that there were so many ornaments 
to pick from and the designs fit perfect on the matching
Spellbinders dies....


That's all for today, i still have lots to make and share but
it's time to get ready for Halloween and lots of
Trick or Treaters so I hope you all have a safe and fun day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...