Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yahoo I made the Cardabilites Team


So first things first I guess! I have some great news today..
 I made the Cardabilites Design Team this term and you can
see all the other girls here that made it too!
I am really excited and love Karan's teams.  All the girls
are always so nice and it's so fun to do the sketches
each week!!  Yay!!  Such wonderful happy news!!

and....
 We got some fun new Easter things in the store
from WeR so I had to get some and started on a few cards
last night.  For both of them I used the 6x6
paper pad from WeR, some stickers, tags, pearls
and some of my favorite Spellbinders dies!!


For my first card I used one of my favorite dies
 this season from the Card Creator Series called
Matting Basics S5-132. I Love this die set!!
You can cut and emboss with it and you can
just only emboss the design in things too. It's awesome!!
I also tucked in a little butterfly from the Les Papillions
set in yellow and polka dots and added some pretty
little pearls on the top. Don't you just love butterflies!


I really loved all the soft colors of this line
and the prints in it were just so very pretty too,
I think that I am going to have to maybe go
and get a few more sheets just in case....
But anyway...

 To make my next card I started with a white card base
and ran it through my M-Bossing folder to make the
tiny dots.  Then I used Timeless Rectangles S5-158
to make the base in the green stripe and the floral print.
The flower circle is a tag but i used my circle die to cut it smaller so
that I could make the Lacy circle border around it in
the orange dot and pop it up. And lastly to finish it
i added a butterfly sticker and stamped Happy Everything
with a new stamp I got from Paper Smooches.  The
stamping didn't come out so hot but I think it was
the coating on the new stamp so FYI clean your stamps
before you stamp so it comes out clean and crisp.

That is all for today and
Thanks so much for stopping by and
hope you have a really wonderful day :)




8 comments:

  1. Well done Teresa! And these cards are absolutely beautiful...I love the designs and colours, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and happy to be working with you on the team, Cheers Adriana XX :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS TERESA!!! So well deserved! Your cards are STUNNING!!!! Love them!!! Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog and facebook :) You are a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Teresa! Look forward to work with you :)
    Love your cards, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Teresa! It is really fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...