Monday, May 13, 2013

A few Quick Cards today

I hope that you all had a nice Mother's Day for those of you
who celebrated someone special in your life.  I had a wonderful
day and love both my kids so much... they are amazing!!

So having some extra relaxing time before "Once upon a Time"
came on -I took a few of my paper pads and some stickers and whipped
up a few cards to share.  They are just quick and easy and no 
stamping so not very much mess either... that is my favorite kind.

This card uses one of Spellbinders embossing folders
called Dotted Flowers and I used Labels 28.

 The Spellbinders Die that I used on this card
for the pink is called Distressed Edges,
I love that one and Labels 29.  They both give you
some really cute and unique edges to change up
the styles of your cards... cute, cute!


I used papers by My Minds Eye and Dear Lizzy's
new 5th Avenue line .  It was over 102 degrees 
yesterday so I was in the mood for something bright
and these prints were really pretty. Popsicle paper
would have been good too!!   I have a few more
to share but I have some other things to get made 
first today.  Thanks for coming over to see and
I hope you have a great day :)

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. They are all pretty cards! I wish we could have just a few of those degrees, Ireland has had the coldest spring for eons, it seems endless.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...