Saturday, June 15, 2013

CSI Case File #75

I  really miss doing Debbie's CSI casefiles and today I 
decided to get one finished and start doing lots more to
get some pages done for my books.  This weeks file
has lots of pretty colors to use and inspiration and I really
had fun with it. My cousin posted a photo of her and her
husband and they celebrated their 28th weddding anniversary.
I didn't get to go then but it was so nice to see the picture
and they really haven't changed much in all that time...

Here is the case file photo...

and here is my page that I finished

 I used some of my Prima papers and flowers that I had
for this and lots of other little goodies to add for the
evidence and testimony. I think the only thing I didn't get
on the page is a ruffle but I did a pretty good job. On the backround
I cut and embossed some of my favorite Spellbinders Grand Decorative
Circles and Stately Circles.. They have the prettiest edges and
are perfect to start my pages with...

  For the title I needed to do a banner so I mixed in
the hearts and added the I do letters and a few pearls tied
with a gold string... I really like it :) and
it was really fun to figure out how to get in
everything on the list as usual.. You are awesome Debbie!


The flowers are a mix of alot of things that I had and
I tied in some lace and used wood leaves and butterflies
and then added a few Prima jewels to make it sparkle.
I am going to frame it and give it to her for a present so
I slipped a tag I did from a Spellbinders label die so that
she can write something special about that day and
it will be a very special memory for her and her husband.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fun weekend!
Hugs... Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is such a beautiful page! I love the soft colours and all the details - the flowers and banners, stunning, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...