Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Disney Day

Today I am just sharing a fun page I did of my sister
and her daughter who works for Disney.. My sister
came out for Christmas and they spent a lovely day together
at Disneyland and taking lots of pictures with all the
characters and just having a really good time.  So I thought
I would scrap some of them for my book and share one today.

 I love this picture and even though the papers
aren't correct with the holiday I thought they went 
really well and showed off the picture really good. The papers
and tags and goodies are from LYB Poppy Collection for this.. 


I love the little acetate extras that come
with the LYB lines.  They are fun to use
and are something different.  You could stamp
things like this too now that I think of it and
decorate your pages with them using Staz on inks.

So have a wonderful day and all of you in the states
enjoy the 4th of July.  We are doing something fun I will
share photos with on friday...but be safe and take care,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Super layout and photo Teresa! Brings back memories of many happy times I've had in the 'Magic Kingdom' on my trips to family in SoCal! Happy 4th July to you! Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...