Sunday, July 21, 2013

Quietfire card to share

Hi Everyone.. I have a quick card to share today with
a new stamp that I got from Quietfire Designs.

The stamp is part of a beautiful set that comes with 
the outside oval edge stamp and 3 smaller stamps for inside. 


I love when you have other options in a set so that
you can change it up for different people or maybe
 just use the sentiment on it or maybe a tag.


This was a really easy card that I did with two Spellbinders
dies.  I used Labels Eighteen for the top and under it I layered
Decorative Labels Eight from the winter release.  I inked
it a little too much but that's ok.. it's fun to try something new.
(I love the reds and tans mixed together it's kind of country looking)
And to finish it I just tied a double bow and added a rose on top.

Hope you like it and be sure and check out the other new
stamps over on the Quietfire Design website....

Have a great day!  Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Teresa, this absolutely gorgeous! I love the red and tan together! Thanks so much for using the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa , this is gorgeous...love the stamps & design, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...