Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Yosemite page


Hi Everyone.. yep I do pages too.... but not so much
with all the cards I have been making-- but I made some time to 
put together some pages of our trip to Yosemite 
this spring.  It was really fun and we had some snow
but the valley was still great to hike and I got some
wonderful photos of the trees... and some funny stories.

 I got a big set of this paper line from WeR and it's 
filled with lots of stickers, papers and goodies
 so it was really easy to scrap my trip.
The photo on the left is Yosemite Falls right where
a famous man named John Muir had his cabin.  Can you imagine
waking up each day to that view.. I would have loved it
actually.  Being up in the mountains is my one place
of true serenity.  I love all the smells, trees and the rivers.. 


    That's it for today but thanks for stopping!
Have a good Wednesday,  
and hope you do something creative today....

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this page and this collection! Great job!! :) Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Great memories too! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of colors for the theme of this page!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...