Monday, October 7, 2013

Beautiful People Card

It has been a busy, busy week with so many projects going
and classes but I made to the other side yesterday and happily
everything went really well and I even got some happy mail!!

Today I am sharing a simple card from some of my favorite
papers by Teresa Collins.  I have been lucky enough to meet
her in person and I am so inspired by her and so love what
she creates to share with all of us. 


and...I am so blessed to have so many people like this in my life
and had the opportunity to share a fun day of making 
cards with some of them Sat at the Prima warehouse and Friday
at Scrap N Yap.  They truly are amazing ladies :)

and last but not least today 
I followed the Cardabilites sketch this week a little and
wanted to share what Karan created for us to try...

Thanks for dropping over and hope your week
is filled with wonderful crafty things too....

Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...