Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Die D-lites coming out with Spellbinders

I have had lots of fun making some quick and easy cards
with the new Die D-lites that just were released by Spellbinders
this week and I am trying some new ways to shoot my pictures too.


This is a card I did with the New Medallion Two die.
I used mostly white cardstock for the back that I
embossed with a really pretty embossing folder
also from Spellbinders called Lovely Lattice.  For
the medallion I cut it once for the back in pink and
then cut just the edge in white and then again with
the edge and the medallion and popped it up with foam
dots so that the layers show up really pretty.
At the bottom I layered a pretty piece of lace
and tied a pretty satin ribbon over it.
Some of the pearls I used from Want2Scrap and the 
others I made with a pearl pen but they didn't seem to
photograph so well.  And finally the stamp I used is from 
one of my favorite sets from Lily of the Valley.


You can also see the other medallions in the set here..
There are so many to chose from and so many neat
projects that you can make with them too.

Thanks for stopping over to visit and I will be sharing
more of the dies so be sure and check back soon.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...