Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Snowflakes

It's busy around our house this week... we are shopping and 
wrapping and I am getting those last few projects done
and mailed into Spellbinders and I can't wait to show you
some of the things that they are going to have for 2014!!
It is going to be more than amazing and like me
you are going to love all of it....  :)

But since I can't show you--- I made a Christmas card
to share with some of my favorite dies... snowflakes!
We don't get snow down here in southern California
although i can see it up in the mountains and I love
skiing in it and walking in a new snow in the mountains.


So i love making things with these dies.  Spellbinders
has lots of them that you can mix and match, add rhinestones
 and they are just beautiful and you can see them here...

I used the 2013 Snowflake Pendant die set for the center
of the card and I layered it on the Exquisite Circles Die Set.
To make the dies pop out i layered them with foam
dots and changed patterns of red and green. If you click on
the card you can see it better too.  The papers I used are
from Bo Bunny's Christmas line from last year.


At the bottom of my card I also cut the edge with another
of my favorite dies called Curved Borders Two.  You get 
6 dies in this set with lots of intricate edges and they
are really fun to mix and match to make your cards that
much more special to give out to friends and family.

Yesterday we got to spend a fun afternoon at Disneyland
and I have some wonderful photos to share.  It was so
fun watching all the kids and the characters get to excited
and all the decorations they have are just so beautiful.
It was really, really fun.

Thanks for stopping over and i hope you do something
fun and festive today too....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, your card is beautiful! I have spent so much time today wrapping presents, I'm worn out - but in a good way :) Glad you had a fun time at Disney...I've been there once at Christmastime on one of our trips to my family in California..it was even more amazing than usual! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...