Monday, January 20, 2014

Cardabilites #91

Happy Monday everyone... today is a quick post
to join in the new Cardabilities challenge this week.
It was quick and I had fun using some of the stamps
and things that I had in my stash so that was good!


I layered everything pretty much the same but
changed the file tab to 2 pieces of layered paper
and then stamped my butterflies with a mix of 
Momento and Versa Magic inks to get the dark
edges on them.  I also embossed them with clear
so they had a little bit of a shine.  The stamps
are from 7 gypsies and Studio G.  Oh and to get 
the tiny word print on both ends I stamped with 
a really old Sizzix stamp set but you could use
anything that you have in your stash too.  
I hope you have a chance to make up a card too
and download it :)  You never know, you could
get picked for the card challenge winner !!  

Have a great day,
Teresa

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Teresa, those butterflies are gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. Beautiful card, love the butterflies. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and arrangement of your website. Its exceptionally stress-free on the eyes which has the effect of making it much more enjoyable for me to turn up here and pop in more frequently. Did you employ a designer to create your theme? Awesome work!

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours, the layers and butterfly :) Very nice visual effect! Thanx for playing along with us on Cardabilities! Zuza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love your color mix. Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! Love the warm colors and the sweet butterflies!
    Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...