Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Crafty Saturday

Good morning everyone, today we has an unexpected surprise
to wake up to after the rain last night.  I know all of you that live
in the snow pretty much don't like it at all but our local mountains
have snow all over the tops and it is so pretty.  For us not having
much rain this is such a wonderful surprise.  And so was the rain.
Now my gardens and all the flowers i have growing will be 
happy with the clean rain that just poured on them all night!!

Today i am getting lots of projects done and a fun Mother's 
Day gift card box for Scrap N Yap on May 3rd.  If you have
a chance be sure and sign up there to get a kit.  I am using
a new stamp from Stampendous and the box and card are so cute!

And I wanted to share a couple of cards that i have been 
working on in between other projects for DTs.


This was a really simple card that i did using a preprinted
tag for the top and then i layered on a doily from SB in
white and tied on a pretty pink ribbon from RRR store :)
I really love the patterns and colors for this one and
I think i will have to gather a few more things up in
my stash to make up some more to have ready...


And for this card i used a new die from SB called
Modern Stationery  to cut the base of the card in ivory
cardstock and then i used some plaid/solid papers
and buttons that i had in my stash to create a border.
The stamp is one of my favorite from Verve stamps
and it too was really simple and quick to make.

Thanks for popping over and it's time for me to get
back to finishing up some more projects but i hope
you all have a fun and crafty weekend....

Lots of Hugs and Smiles today!!


3 comments:

  1. Really sweet cards, Teresa! I live the sentiment on the first card...how true!

    Have fun crafting today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Teresa, love the sentiment on the first one & the second one is so cute with the plaid paper & buttons! Happy weekend, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa. Lovely cards : ) The second one will be great for the men as well as the ladies. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...