Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vintage Wedding Page

It's been along time since i have done a page and i promised my niece
awhile back that i would do some of the photos of the wedding that she
was in with her best friend growing up.  And today is finally the first one.


This is my nieces best friend Kendall with one of the photos taken
on the day she got married last fall.  I love the timeless beauty of the
way she is sitting on the old vintage couch and i wanted to capture a little
of that with the way i did the page.  Spellbinders released some beautiful
bezels and dies with A Gilded Life and I used the Vintage Damask to start
my border in the peachy pink.  Over that i layered one of the
Architectural Accents in ivory on both side.  Then I cut a huge circle
 with the Grand Decorative Circles and put that over 2 heart doilies.
 To make the couch pop i cut the large frame from the new
Reflective Moment die and put that under the photo i matted.


Here is a closeup of all the flowers that i did with Bitty Blossoms
and the Jewel Flower and Flourishes die sets.  A few pearls
and some chunky glitter on the roses was the perfect touch to
make it glisten like her dress.


My niece hashtags everything so i added a few that she had given me and
the title that says "this is my Day" and i did that in black to go with the other little
details i did on the page.  I am going to put it in a frame so she can
send it to Kendall or maybe she might even keep it but i have more to add
so be sure and stop back this week to see more.  

Have a wonderful day ... Teresa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa. Wow, you have done a stunning job on this beautiful picture. It is perfect and I think your niece is going to want to keep it and she will get you to do another for her friend! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Teresa, what a stunning page that totally complements the beautiful photograph, fabulous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa,

    Again, such a beautiful creation. I can still remember long ago when we went to visit the long ago ontario bank block and i found my coat and a friend for life. From that day till know, i have known that my sister has talents that are God given. Creating beauty is not something everyone can do, but you have an eye for making moments look magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...elegant...breathtaking! You should do pages more often!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...