Friday, October 3, 2014

Just for Fun

Someone asked me once what my style was and my first thought
was "All over the place".  I love the thought of digging in
and trying something new and working at the store for all
those years really had me learning and trying everything that
i could get my hands on.  So where am i going with this.  Well
Spellbinders and others are doing Simple and Trendy style 
projects and going back and doing a few quick projects
is both refreshing and fun at the same time.  Today i have
2 cards to share that i am doing in my class for Sunday.


For this card I used 2 colors of pink ink to create a shadow
for the back and front with a beautiful stamp by Stampendous.
 That cute little bee stamp in black i had in my stash
and the Happy Birthday is from Fun Stampers Journey.
It's super easy to do and I think would be great as a set to
maybe give as a gift for something.. maybe another class right?


And this card is with a Penny Black stamp and i used the 
new Chevron Border die.  For my card i wanted to see that
pretty dark turquoise through the die so i cut the white front
out with it and then stamped it and added that flower with glitter.
 This is my favorite color so you know i love this one alot.

Well that's it from here in California today.  The weather is
hot again and i cannot wait for fall to really be settling in for us.
No more summer heat for this girl, but it's good for crafting 
inside to beat the heat.  Thanks for stopping over and don't 
forget to leave a message so i can stop over to visit you too :)

Have an awesome weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty Teresa. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Teresa, these are such pretty cards, love the designs and colours, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...