Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fun Little Bubbles....

I love summer and all the wonderful weather and fun in the water so when i saw
this fun die from Spellbinders i thought about bubbles in the ocean and the color
of mermaids and got straight to work on my fun card.  


To make this card you will need the Spellbinders "Celebrations" confetti plate
some cardstock in aqua colors, vellum and the Hip Hooray Sequins.  I thought it 
would be fun to interchange the circles that i cut out inside the other one and add a 
few sequins to make it sparkly like bubbles and i really like it.  For the sentiment i
tore a small piece of vellum and then used the Spellbinders lower case font to
make my own letters that matched.  Super quick and easy and ready to mail.

Thanks for stopping over today and hopefully soon i will have some other things
to share on my blog and be sure and check out Ruby Rocket, Quietfire, RRR and
Scrap N Art magazine for lots of other fun ideas too from me.

Have a wonderful day...Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, what an inspired card! I love the way you have used the dies...a fun, cool card, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...