Friday, August 21, 2015

RRR Fall challenge is up today...

Today we have our Really Reasonable Ribbon Fall Challenge up with the new
"Ribbon Club Assortment" and wow is it ever gorgeous.  It's my favorite time of year-
picking pumpkins and apples- so i remade a basket that i had used for decoration
with some new papers and embellishments that i found in my stash.


I always forget to go check my old things but this time I found the perfect little
basket to redo the top.  I made pretty ribbon bows with fall colors to match the
cute country prints.  The colors are so pretty and the ribbons really make the project.


My favorite ribbon in the set is this new little lace.  It's the perfect shade of
ivory and the size is great for cards and other things too.  I am going to have
to order more next time just to have some on hand, it's so cute.


And here is a quick photo of the top.  I used Basic Grey papers and the stickers
that went with it.  The dies are from Spellbinders of course and they fit the
top perfectly and gave it that pretty lacy feel i was going after. 

So that's it for today.... thanks so much for stopping over and be
sure and check out the other projects on the RRR Challenge blog and
maybe make up something to join with us and win!!  

Big Hugs and Smiles from Cali....Teresa

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little basket! Perfect for Red Riding Hood to take to Grandma's house! You have the best ideas, the prettiest photos, and so much talent! I love to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness I love this, what a perfect gift presentation, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...