Tuesday, October 13, 2015

RRR Blog Hop- Crazy for Christmas

Hi Everyone and welcome to the October Blog hop with RRR.  We have a
fun hop for you this month to get started on Christmas with our new ribbon
assortment called "Crazy for Christmas".  It's gorgeous and there are so many pretty
 ribbons you are going to have lots of fun this year making special homemade things
 for your family and friends to give and decorate....  

So if you started the hop at the beginning you would be arriving here from
Karen's blog....  and---- i guess it's time to get started then :)


This project is for me to give to my niece this year so that she can count down the days 
until Christmas.  She is almost 3 years old and i think she will have fun and make it
really exciting for her.  For my papers i started with Basic Grey's Christmas line to make
a simple layered base for the back and added ribbon to make bands across 
the front and ribbon bows in green for the top to decorate it more.  Ribbon always seems
to make the project that much better doesn't it? And the colors this time are so bright
and cheerful and matched so many of the papers i had it was super easy to make this.


For the stickers i found this Santa at Hobby Lobby and the wood veneer letters
are from Ruby Rock-it.  There were lots so it was simple to write out the whole message.


And here is a closeup of the bows that i did for the top.  I mixed two greens for it.
The bottom is the green satin and the top is a mixed sheer in green.

And now it's time for you to hop on to the next designer... Jenn

Thanks so much as always for stopping over and i always appreciate
the nice comments you leave and your love of ribbon like me!!

Have a really wonderful day :)

22 comments:

  1. Goodness! How darling is this? It's such a great idea, I might just have to make one of these for each of the grand girls! I'm always inspired when I visit your lovely blog, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! your niece is just going to love it! :) the bow at the top is so very lush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic idea! Love it! Your niece is one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute project and nice RRR presentation

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a beautiful gift for a granddaughter to count down the days. I love your clipboard, and especially the ribbons. The two greens are perfect. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry. I read it wrong. It will be great for your niece. She must be a very special one to get such a beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I think your niece will love having this to keep track of Santa. I love an altered clipboard, in any case! Yours is festive and special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea, Teresa. It's been such a joy to share on this Design Team with you.
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT!!!! Fun Fun Fun!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute countdown board! Love the sheer ribbon over the solid ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fabulous idea. Your niece will love it. Great project Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great idea. I bet she bounces around a lot closer it gets too. Your Christmas Countdown board is beautiful. I love that bow and the Santa. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea of turning an old clipboard into a Christmas countdown calendar! I know your niece will love it. SUPER cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your niece is going to adore this project! Counting will never be this much fun any where else. Awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is adorable Teresa! will miss working with you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your niece will love it. It's so cute. I love the bow. I'd like to count down to Christmas with this project. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your clip board turned out beautifully. I love the little santa, and the bow is just beautiful. Makes me want to make on for my self. Thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  18. repliche moncler giacche, che unisce stile elegante e tecnologia all'avanguardia, una varietà di stili di repliche Moncler bambini camicia, il puntatore cammina tra il tuo stile di gusto esclusivo.

    ReplyDelete

  19. I really enjoy simply reading most of your weblogs.
    Simply wanted to inform you that you've people like me who appreciate your work.
    Definitely a fantastic publish. The information you have provided is actually very worthwhile
    Thank you for very usefully information

    Here's my website : -- 강남오피
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...