Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Time for the Craft Hoarders April Hop...

It's time again for the Craft Hoarders Hop and i have a fun project to share that i did for one
of my bosses at work.  I used to teach these fun little mini books at the store and i found a
bunch of things that i had from one of them so i added a few more stickers and came
up with the Disney Flip book for lots of pictures of the people who work for him.


Here is the front page of the folder.  I used Simple Stories papers and layered them with
a few stickers that i had in my stash.  The folder is also from my stash and the yellowish
color worked perfect for the base of it. It is smaller too than the regular file folders so it
went together pretty quick.


And here is a closeup of the front... If you work for Disney you totally get the part
about the Magic.  It's the most amazing place to work and you meet so many incredible
families from all around the world... i am pretty lucky to be able to work there.


Inside is lots of other mini folders to put photos and fun stories in.  My manager
has been there for over 15 years now and I am sure this will barely cover any of it.  
Guess i will have to make him part 2 when i get a chance :)


And here is another part of one of the folders.  I love to chop up the papers and
mix them and layer them.  You never know what you can create.


And lastly i used a trifold card for some of the insides to give me more space
for the pictures.  And then i added a few of the cards that come in the sets and also
added some punched Mickey's in black from an old punch in my stash.

I hope that you enjoyed my share today and be sure and hop on over to Barbara's 
blog to see what she has to share with you today!! And if you just started here
is the links for all of us today so you can start at the beginning!

Have a very wonderful and creative day!!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic mini book..love every detail! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fun disney mini!!! perfect to fill up with pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project just makes me happy! Just an all around great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Disney mini! I am using some of the same papers for a mini. It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These articles are exactly what I need. It is very nice of you to share your understanding.
    I have learned interesting things. I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts

    Try to check my webpage :: 휴게텔
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...