Friday, May 13, 2016

God grant me the serenity card...

I had a great weekend off from the castle and a chance to create a few things to share
with my favorite dies that i have from Spellbinders.  Today i used the Regal Allure die
and also the Diamond Essence die set.  I think the two went pretty good together and i 
know exactly who i need to give this one to.  


My papers are ones that i digitally printed from my Crafty Secrets CD.  I picked pretty pinks with roses on them and then did clean white paper for the dies.  The Regal Allure die also has an insert
but i cut it out to show the back of the papers and turned it in the center.  Then i cut the biggest
circle die in the Diamond Essence and stamped one of my favorite Quietfire sentiments in
a mixture of Momenta Rosebud and Rhubarb stalk.  It came out good that way and matched
up with the paper so much better.  

Then i added a few 3D Foam dot from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and put it all together.


The flowers at the bottom are from Prima and i also added punched leaves and some tiny
pink rhinestones.  And then i dusted the whole thing with a bit of pixie dust glitter.  It's hard
to see but it has such a pretty sparkle to it.  

Supplies:

Quietfire Gentle Thoughts Sentiment #5875
Spellbinders Regal Allure and Diamond Essence die 
Momento Ink: Rosebud, Rhubarb Stalk
Prima Flowers
pink rhinestones
Pixiedust glitter
White cardstock, digital papers
adhesive, papers trimmer, 3D foam squares

And... that's it for today.  Have a wonderful rest of the week!! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the sentiment.
    Gr, Elly

    Ps. I have a blogcandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sharing articles. I have been finding interesting posts and your articles are what I need.
    They are really useful and engaging. They are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge.
    Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me.

    Try to check my webpage :: 대구오피
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...